Saints Peter and Paul School offers open enrollment throughout the year. Interested parents are invited to tour the school and meet with the principal at any time by calling 310-834-5574.
Parents of returning students are asked to complete a registration form for each child who will be returning the following year. The annual $375.00 registration fee which is required for all students.
New families are required to complete the school registration forms and to present an original birth certificate, a copy of the baptismal certificate if the child is Catholic, current health records, and most recent report card. In addition, a non-refundable application fee of $30.00 is required. Once enrolled, there is an annual $375.00 registration fee which is required for all students, both new and returning.
For students transferring into Saints Peter and Paul School from other schools, a copy of the student’s last report card along with a completed request for transfer of permanent records must be presented in addition to the information listed above.
Saints Peter and Paul School reserves the right to refuse admission or continued attendance to students whose needs cannot be serviced adequately because of discipline, learning, emotional, or physical needs. At any time during the school year, Saints Peter and Paul School reserves the right to dismiss any student or family who is uncooperative with teachers or administration, or who fails to accept and abide by the policies and procedures set forth in this handbook.
General Admissions Process
- Attend Open House event. See school calendar or contact school office for dates and times
- In January of the year for which you seek Fall admission, schedule a testing appointment and tour by calling the school office, 310-834-5574. Testing appointments and tours are available year-round and admissions are rolling, so early appointments are recommended
- Review the Registration Checklist and assemble the materials required for Registration
- Within one week of your child’s admission testing, you will receive a call from the School Office regarding your child’s eligibility for admission. Your child’s admission is not complete until the Registration materials are submitted, including the executed School Contract, and all non-refundable registration fees have been paid
- When a grade level is filled, qualified applicants for that grade will be placed on a waiting list
Required Fees and Forms
- $30 application fee for new students
- $375 registration fee per child (i.e. books, technology, arts, testing, fees)
- Child’s birth certificate (original)
- Child’s baptismal certificate (copy), if Catholic
- Most recent report card
- Medical immunization records
CEF Scholarship Application EnglishSPPS CEF Application English
CEF Scholarship Application Spanish SPPS CEF Application Spanish